Oh, I have a scratch on my nose.....
Monday, March 15, 2010
Joys of Motherhood
There are several joys of motherhood and today I witnessed some of them. I fed Krish at 5:30AM and he has a sticky poop. This means that his poop sticks to his butt and I have to "scrub" it with a wipe. Well, Krish decided to help me along by peeing on my hand. At 10:15AM, I fed Krish and was walking around with him on my chest to burp him. He promptly burped and spit up a little on my collar and down my shirt. At 5:15PM, I was playing with Krish downstairs on his playmat. I heard a long fart, about 20 seconds long. I commented to Rajesh that he should change this diaper. I picked up Krish to change his diaper and felt something warm on my arm and on my leg. His diaper was leaking poop. So in one day, I've had the joy of experiencing all of my son's bodily fluids on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment