Krish has to eat every 2.5 - 3 hours, more often if he is hungry. And, I like to give him fresh breastmilk. This means that I must get up every 2.5 hours and pump. But, if I have to wash bottles and pump and feed him, I must get up every 1.5 - 2 hours. Now, for a sleeper like me, you'd think I'd hate it. But, I love it! When I initially wake up, I'm not so happy but then one look at Krish beta, and I'm done. I have no problem getting up, washing bottles, pumping and feeding him. All for that one smile, that look of content, that sigh of relief, from my son.
Just don't wake me up for anything else...
I'm laughing at you... soon, it will be "Can I give him Benadryl so I can sleep more?"
ReplyDeleteThat's when you call me! =)
That's when I called Mommy to spend the night. She did the 1AM and the 4AM feeding. I didn't know I needed the rest until I started to slur.
ReplyDelete